“We’re not the cheapest but we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality results. No Cookie-Cutter solutions allowed.”
-Scott Bates CEO / Co-Founder
About Real Authority Media:
It all started with a realization; our founders discovered that most companies online were not establishing themselves as a real authority in their respective industries. This presented an incredible opportunity for us to craft quality, authoritative content that led to our clients outperforming their competition with ease.
That’s when the Real Authority Media Promise was born.
The Real Authority Media Promise: Delivering Results, Not Empty Promises
Our founding has always had one simple concept: Delivering more value than taking in money. That’s why we promise to give you a tailored made solution instead of selling you overpriced pre-packaged services.
It’s our job to help you inspire trust and authority with the words you publish to your customers. Every creative mind at Real Authority Media is carefully skilled at doing just that.
Our Clients Love Our Values
More About Scott Bates, The Founder.
Scott has contributed knowledge and wisdom for various media outlets such as: The Penny Hoarder, Creditcards.com, Consolidated Credit, Bestlife, and MSN®. (Links below…)
He’s also the creator of the well visited Money and Bills Blog®, a project inspired by Scott’s passion for improving the financial literacy of its readers.
SCOTT HAS BEEN FEATURED ON:
- Yahoo News: 33 Things No One Tells You About Being a Working Mom
- MSN: 17 Ways to Be Less Indecisive
- Best Company: Preventing Home Buyer’s Remorse: 13 Common Mistakes and What You Can Do to Avoid Them
- Best Life Online: Be Less Decisive By Choosing Wisely And Quickly!
- Consolidated Credit: 19 Experts Respond: Teens, Money and Financial Independence
- The Penny Hoarder: Here’s What It Means to Have No Credit Score
- CEO Blog Nation: 3 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Technology Hack
- Vazooky: 35+ Link Building Tips
- The Get Carro Blog: The Ultimate Guide to User-Generated Content
- CreditCards.com: What authorized users need to know about balance transfers
- Theta Journal: 4 WordPress SEO Plugins You Should Know About
- SEO Braniac: Backlink disavow experiences – Should you disavow your backlinks?
- Finder: “I paid off $8K in student loans with a balance transfer check”