About Real Authority Media
It all started with a realization; our founders discovered that most companies online were not establishing themselves as a real authority in their respective industries. This presented an incredible opportunity for us to craft quality, authoritative content that led to our clients outperforming their competition with ease.
That’s when the Real Authority Media Promise was born.
The Real Authority Media
Promise: Delivering Results,
Not Empty Promises
Our founding has always had one simple concept: Delivering more value than taking in money. That’s why we promise to give you a tailored made solution instead of selling you overpriced pre-packaged services.
It’s our job to help you inspire trust and authority with the words you publish to your customers. Every creative mind at Real Authority Media is carefully skilled
at doing just that.
Our Clients Love Our Values
What our clients think of us
"Thank you to Scott and his team who offered us excellent customer experiences and content creation services. You've streamlined our blog production process and increased our ROI for organic search by 65% in just two months!"
Walnut Creek Law Firm
"Thank you to Scott and his team who offered us excellent customer "
Walnut Creek Law Firm
More About Scott Bates,
Scott has contributed knowledge and wisdom for various media outlets such as: The Penny Hoarder, Creditcards.com, Consolidated Credit, Bestlife, and MSN®.
He’s also the creator of the well visited Money and Bills Blog®, a project inspired by Scott’s passion for improving the financial literacy of its readers.
SCOTT HAS BEEN FEATURED ON:
- Best Company: Preventing Home Buyer’s Remorse: 13 Common Mistakes and What You Can Do to Avoid Them
- The Get Carro Blog: The Ultimate Guide to User-Generated Content
- Consolidated Credit: 19 Experts Respond: Teens, Money and Financial Independence
- CreditCards.com: What authorized users need to know about balance transfers
- The Penny Hoarder: Here’s What It Means to Have No Credit Score
- Theta Journal: 4 WordPress SEO Plugins You Should Know About
- CEO Blog Nation: 13 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Technology Hack
- Finder: “I paid off $8K in student loans with a balance transfer check”