In order to get the most out of your Blog Marketing strategy you need to have consistent quality content for attracting search engine traffic and an engaged audience. A proper plan for managing your blog’s content production will make generating leads a reality!
We Can Help You Make A Simple Easy To Follow Blog Management Plan
There is no project that is the same, but overall we can implement a 3 step process for managing your blog.
- Create a targeted list of headlines and topics by researching your competition, overall market, and performing a search analysis.
- We begin production on writing your blog articles.
- We publish each article automatically to your blog with a schedule that works for you. We normally recommend publishing one article per week, or twice a month for smaller blogs.
That’s all there is to it! Our team of writers will seamlessly integrate into your blogging project as an in-house writing team. You can focus on running the other parts of your business!
We work across all kinds of different industries and all kinds of different companies, big and small.
For those of you who want to know more about why Blog Management is so important for your company, let’s discuss some more details below.
First, let’s clarify a few things about blog management and a blog marketing strategy.
- Not one blogging project is the same. If you publish the same exact content as your competitors you’re not adding any value for a potential customer to follow along and notice your brand standing out from the rest. Not to mention, search engines won’t have any reason to rank your content higher or will anyone on social media have a reason to re-share your content.
- For Local SEO Campaigns in industries like Finance, Legal, Real Estate, Medical, and the like, a blog is used to convey Expertise, Authority, and Trust for you to rank on the first page. Your new potential customers will also appreciate learning something about how knowledgeable you are in your field by reading one of your articles before hiring you for your services. The articles need to be written for a beginner to understand, this is very important to keep your audience engaged so they convert to a customer!
- If you are a publishing company your blog is your business. You’ll be competing for national keywords in your SEO strategy and will need original quality content which will attract quality signals from the search engine and provide enough value to be backlinked to when others use it for research, etc.
What’s The Hardest Part About Managing a Blog?
90% of the time and energy required to be successful at blogging comes down to creating the actual content. Scheduling posts is pretty easy with the help of your blogging software, WordPress as an example has an automatic scheduler built right into it.
What Do You Recommend For Tracking The Performance Of A Blog Marketing Campaign?
Generating reports on your SEO performance is pretty easy to with the right analytics software which can read from your Google and Bing search consoles. We recommend using Agency Analytics. For Local SEO Reporting you can utilize Bright Local.
Your Competition’s Blog Is Ranking High Because They’ve Got A Dedicated Blog Management Team In Place
If you analyze the rankings for your most valuable keywords, you will quickly discover that the top 3 websites in your industry are well designed, layed out, and have relevant high-quality content. The only way you have a chance of out ranking them is for you to put the same effort and attention into your website and blog. You can do this by building out an in-house team or by hiring an outside firm to help you. Regardless of what you decide, you can bet the marketing team has a proper blog management plan in place which is publishing consistent content on a regular basis.
To Wrap Up!
Blog Management simply means putting together the right content strategy plan to keep your content production regular, with the proper topics to generate a growing audience which is engaged and likely to become your customer.
It takes time and dedication to achieve this, which is why our writers and creation team here at Real Authority Media can help you make you a success at blog marketing.
We work with small business owners, marketing managers, and digital marketing agencies!
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you!