Who is this for?
Press Releases and being seen on big websites can help any industry, such as:
Artists, influencers, freelancers
Coaches and information products
And many other small businesses
Pay once, “As Seen On” is on your businesses website forever!
GET A CONVERSION BOOST EVERYWHERE!
Social Media Accounts
Money Back GUARANTEE!
Your article is guaranteed to be published on all the sites we have in our network, including affiliate sites of NBC, Fox, CBS, etc. If for any reason you don’t get published to the proper sites, we’ll refund your money in full.
Are you ready to do something about this?
We keep it short and sweet. We just require three things: Your website, the topic you want to write about, and 1 – 3 quotes that describe your business. We’ll do all the other research required to create your article.
Yes and we can do as many revisions as it takes to get it right.
Topics range from a general announcement to any other newsworthy topic like the launch of a new product/service.
Depending on the package you get, it will differ. We can provide you an exact list upon request, just send us a message before you check out.
Typically, 4 to 10 business days depending on how many revisions we need to do.
Typically the main site is reserved for national headline stories. Your story will be published to affiliate sites which are like being featured in a local newspaper.
Through our website using a credit card or PayPal.
Each will determine its own shelf life for keeping your article published. News gets old so it may stay published for 6 months, 2 years, or remain forever. The fact that you got published will never go away though.
You won’t be able to make any more editorial changes once it’s submitted for publishing.
All articles must be between 200 – 500 words and written in English. It can have no more than 1 hyperlink per 100 words. It has to be written with a neutral/informational tone, it must not be written like a sales pitch!. The headline must include the company’s name and cannot contain personal pronouns like “I” or “You” or “Me” (The article itself cannot contain these words either or be written in the first or second person.) The article must have a specific topic, no general articles are allowed. Avoid bullet point lists or other fragmented texts, some news outlets will not accept this.
Generally, a logo or featured image is best. Other forms of media may not be allowed on all the sites.
We don’t store your billing information anywhere on our site. It’s all handled through the payment system vendor we use which meets all the latest data AES-256 encryption standards.
- No ICOs/Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Promotions
- No Forex trading (books/courses teaching how ok)
- No Dating apps or Adult/Sex websites (can’t even mention the word “sex”.)
- No Sexual reproductive health
- No Articles about underwear, revealing swimwear, lingerie, bras, or undergarments
- No Guns / Weapons
- No Alcohol, Illicit Drugs, Marijuana, or CBD (including Cannabis or Legal CBD)
- No Tobacco / Vaping
- No Cosmetic procedures and body modification (i.e. Plastic Surgery)
- No Job discrimination by race or gender
- No Money making scams / MLM
- No Online gambling
- No Loans, cash advances, nor any lending
- No Credit repair / debt settlement / debt management / credit health
- No Legal cases / litigation
- No Nutritional Supplements or articles with medical claims/hormones
- No Articles containing illegal or unethical behavior on the part of another party, such as kidnapping, torture, etc
- No Buying likes followers and views for social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc
- No Affiliate marketing links or Hoplinks
- No Phone unlock/phone jailbreaking content
- No Weight loss products
- No Websites flagged as potential malware threats
- No Articles related to Bail Bonds
- No Hiring / auditioning for fashion models
- No Content related to Live streaming or broadcasting
- No Content related to COVID-19 testing kits