Monetize your brand’s
reputation with a complete
content marketing mix
Now more than ever, it is essential for businesses to have a content marketing strategy that delivers real results. Our Real Authority Content Solutions are built on strong foundations of data, research, and proven methods that make a tangible impact on the bottom line.
We’ll Craft a Complete Blog Marketing Solution Just
Press ReleasesPress releases can amplify your brand, authority and credibility within your industry. Promote a product or new service, share your latest developments, shield your online reputation, or broadcast cutting-edge insights about your company with a custom written press release.
Web Content CreationCompelling, engaging content will attract more customers to your website and build an emotional connection through having a personal identity with your brand. On average, a visitor will read around 11.4 pieces of content before purchasing a product or service. So having updated, consistent content delivery is the key for success.
Blog Articles (SEO Copywriting)Websites that have blogs increase their search engine-indexed pages by over 434%, vs. not having a blog. As we create content that’s relevant on search engines like Google and Bing we will maximize your reach and boost your audience’s engagement with your website and brand from related searches.
Email NewslettersE-mail campaigns see a click engagement rate 50-100 times higher than Social Media. Build your brand loyalty faster and bring back customers to your website with an effective email newsletter and marketing strategy.
Benefits of Powerful Content Include
Visitors Are 8 Times More Likely To Become A Customer With Premium Content
A visitor who has a positive rapport with your brand is nearly 8 times more likely to become a customer. In fact, did you know that for every dollar spent, premium content generates three times the amount of sales leads than paid search marketing.
More essential benefits include:
Let The Leads
Did You Know? A SEO and Blog Management Solution Can Solve The Following Online Marketing Headaches
- You’re tired of paying for expensive PPC Keywords that don’t convert.
- Facebook Advertisements are not working in your industry and you are tired of watching your credit card bill get charged over and over again with no results.
- You HATE the way your Brand tells its story on the first page of search engines because people will see it in a negative tone, because of bad PR or Online Reviews.
- You want a better chance of being featured organically on big news sites like Fox Business, Forbes, CNN, and the like.
The bottom line
We will use our proprietary content research and
keyword mapping process to get you more organic search engine traffic
(locally or nationally), make you (or your business) a voice of authority
or content thought leader, and tell your brand’s story in a positive way.
Which Professionals Get The Most Benefit Out Of Blogging?
Lawyers, Doctors, and Professionals in the Finance Industry should blog so they can be known as a Voice of Authority or Thought Leader in their respective industry. New clients will come to you for answers and seek you out as a subject matter expert. This will bring you increased search engine traffic and more word of mouth referrals as people share blog posts on Social Media and email.
Online Reputation Management and Blogging:
What do the first-page search results look like when someone searches for your personal or business name on Google? Our blog management solution works with an online reputation management program because it will make it much easier for you to publish content to tell your Brand’s story and be seen on the first page in a positive tone and at the same time push down other negative content to the second page and beyond. We’ve been helping others blog in the reputation management industry for over 5 years now.
Lastly, Our Blog Management Solution Is The Perfect Option If You Relate With Any Of The Following:
- You’re growing but you can’t justify the cost of hiring a full-time content marketing team.
- You’ve heard blogging can boost your overall SEO and sales but you don’t have time to manage it or create articles.
- Your blog used to generate a ton of leads and then one day those leads disappeared because you are struggling to maintain it between juggling all the other priorities of running a successful business.
- You want to outperform your competition as a thought leader and be a unique point of difference in the market, but conflicting priorities and a simple lack of time are putting off your blog.
- You’re a business owner who understands the power of content, but you’re putting your time where it matters most, servicing clients or building your products.
- You’re a Director or Manager who got assigned the project of building up your website with content and you don’t have a dedicated team for producing content and setting things up on the blog properly.
- You’re a Blogger who has built a business with your words of content but now you need some help managing your website so you can take things to the next level. Or just get a better work/life balance.